3.3.11

ANOTHER POLYVORE POSTING - DID I MENTION THAT I WAS ADDICTED??

I am still navigating my way around the Polyvore site. Today, I created a SET called Carrie'd Away which is a nod to the TV show Sex and the City.  I absolutely love this show. Anyway, I had a ton of fun putting this one together.  I have viewed so many SETS that other people have created.  WOW there are so many talented individuals out there!

I have joined a few of the Interior Design Groups on this site where you share each other SETS and comment.

It is a total blast. Check it out.


Halston heritage dress
$325 - pinkmascara.com

Melissa Odabash swimwear
$175 - net-a-porter.com



Jessica Simpson Collection shoes
$98 - jessicasimpsoncollection.com

Cocotay vintage flower ring
$115 - charmandchain.com

Tattoo Art Lips 2 - Sticker Giant
$1.99 - stickergiant.com









 
 
Soulier Design Studio specializes in Sustainability and Eco Friendly Design and Products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We would really love to hear from you!!