1.3.11

I AM ADDICTED TO POLYVORE AND YOU WILL BE TOO!!


WARNING: SERIOUSLY ADDICTIVE


While surfing interior design sites yesterday, I just happened to come across Polyvore. 

As quoted directly from the site..............What is Polyvore?

"With 6.5 million monthly unique visitors, Polyvore is the web's largest community of tastemakers where people can discover their style and set trends around the world. Trendseekers and shoppers alike come to Polyvore to discover the hottest brands, products, trends and looks. "

I spent so much time on this site that my head was spinning and I was actually dreaming about it last night!  Of course, I was back on the site this morning first thing.  So don't say I didn't warn you.  Once you enter this site, kiss the next hour or so goodbye!!

I was just playing around to get a feel for the site and created what is called a set.  I am currently in the process of re-doing my bedroom and have chosen Dark Charcoal paint as the backdrop to the bed. The ceiling and remaining 3 walls will be white. The accent colour (cushions, lamp bases) which runs throughout the rest of my home will be a yellow-green shade called (Celadon Green) and there will also be a few touches of black and a hint of fuchsia (orchid or a vase.)

What a great site to get your creative juices flowing. The possibilities are absolutely endless.  I will definitely use this site to come up with concept boards for my clients. I can email directly from the site to my client.  Love it!! I am currently using something else similar but like this site so much more.

Here is what I came up with for my bedroom. I thought for fun, that I would also create an outfit to match my room.  I know that is NUTS!! Hope you enjoy!! Love to know what you think and I would love to see your SETS as well.







Soulier Design Studio Specializes in Sustainability and Eco Friendly Design and Products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We would really love to hear from you!!