29.1.12

IDS 2012 | INTERIOR DESIGN SHOW

I have just returned from the Interior Design Show at the Metro Convention Centre in Toronto.  Fantastic show!!  So many new products and ideas.  The overwhelming theme that I feel came through loud and clear was - innovative small space living.  There was an emphasis on how to live large in a small space.  Some of the ideas and products were absolutely mind blowing, not to mention highly creative.  There was even a booth call How do you Live? Designers used recycled shipping containers and made them into living spaces all decorated differently.  Again brilliant and very creative.  

Here are a few pictures that I snapped of some of the various booths.  


Ikea Booth


Au Lit Fine Linens


Love the Chevron pattern made from inexpensive skids.  Brilliant!!!

The Bay - Alfred Sung Outdoor Furniture 


Up Country 


Elte

If you were unable to attend the IDS show this year make sure that you pencil this in for next January.  It really is a jam-packed weekend full of the latest products in design and décor and never,ever disappoints!

Soulier Design Studio specializes in Sustainability, Eco Friendly Design, Products and Lifestyle


2 comments:

  1. Hi there! My name is Andrew Metrick. I quickly just wanted to thank you for featuring Elte on your blog! Elte was started by my great grandfather more than 90 years ago so it goes without saying that I feel proud when someone takes notice to what we're doing. I had an amazing time at IDS this year and by the looks of your photos it looks like you did too. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for stopping by and sharing a photo of our booth with your readers. All the best and I hope to see you at Elte sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed the ELTE booth. It never disappoints and I could live in your store. I would like to thank you and your family for your wonderful hard work and contribution to the Interior Design world.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. We would really love to hear from you!!