Have you tried Juicing? It is a fantastic way to start your day!
I drink this amazing, delicious super juice daily and it gives me an abundance of energy.
Add some GREEN to your life.
Enjoy your Wednesday!
- 1/4 small pineapple
- 1/2 stick celery
- 1 inch chunk of cucumber
- 1 small handful of spinach leaves
- 1 small piece of peeled lime
- 2 apples - not Granny Smiths
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- Juice the pineapple, celery, cucumber, spinach, lime and apples. (If you have a Phillips whole-fruit juicer, put in one apple, place the other ingredients on top and then finish up with the other apple).
- Place the ripe avocado flesh in the blender / smoothie maker along with the ice and juice mixture.
- Give a good whiz for 45 seconds (or until smooth).
- Pour into glass - enjoy!
This juice is rich in potassium, vitamin C and iron, which helps cleanse the intestine and boost the immune system. It is excellent for rebuilding red blood cells and reducing blood pressure. It is also helpful with kidney problems and acts as a diuretic. The blended avocado contains all of our body's six dietary needs in abundance - water, fat, protein, natural sugar, vitamins and minerals.
Recipe and photos - courtesy of Jason Vale
Soulier Design Studio specializes in Sustainability and Eco Friendly Design and Products http://www.soulierdesignstudio.com