13.9.13

TGIF!! | KICKING BACK ON THE WEEKEND SERIES | SEPT 13

TGIF!!!!  It has been an unbelievable exhausting week for me and I chatted with a few others today who are feeling exactly the same.  Could it be the change in the weather making us feel so tired? 

This week the temperatures in Pickering, Ontario, Canada (near Toronto) have been all over the place; as high as 40 degrees (C) with the humidity and today it was cold and windy with a low tonight of 4 degrees (C).  Weather forecasts suggest it will be chilly all weekend. Brrrrrrrrrrr

Just before I sat down to write this post I changed into some cozy clothes, some warm socks and my husband just lit our fireplace to take the chill out of the house. I don't know about you, but weekends like this I just want to cocoon and not leave the house. Besides a few more blog posts for you, I am really looking forward to a relaxing weekend, watching some movies with my hubby, catching up on some of my design magazines and enjoying some comfort food. 

How about you? What are your plans this weekend?

Some Weekend Inspiration......................................ENJOY! 
  

photo -paul barbera   


a roaring fire photo - pinterest

a warm, cozy blanket  photo - paul barbera
yummy Cuban sandwich - Gourmet Traveller - Recipe Here  

fabulous comedy - pinterest
  
Whatever your plans this weekend,  I hope you are having a fabulous time.

Happy Relaxing Saturday!

Soulier Design Studio specializes in Sustainability and Eco Friendly Design, Products and Lifestyle http://www.soulierdesignstudio.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We would really love to hear from you!!