1.12.13

DELISH BAVARIAN APPLE CHEESCAKE | SLO MO SUNDAYS SERIES | DEC 1

Wow!  It is December 1st and Holiday Season is upon us.

Where did this year go??

Do you remember as a child it seemed that from one year to the other seemed like an eternity? I guess we are all sooooo busy with work and our family obligations, coupled with all the holiday festivities that times just buzzes by.
Well, since there are only a few more weeks until Christmas, this may be the last to enjoy a SLO MO SUNDAY before all the hustle-and-bustle and all the shopping craziness begins.
Hubby is vegging on the couch enjoying a movie and a roaring fire and I am baking.  I will be joining him soon!


I have been craving a decadent dessert so I am baking a Bavarian Apple Cheesecake at the moment which I haven't baked for many years.  It was my children's favourite when they were growing up. 

Here it is just going into the oven.


photo | Deborah Soulier
  
I would be happy to share the recipe with you!
Baking/Cooking is a hobby that I enjoy and actually find it rather relaxing and comforting. 
How are you spending your Sunday?

Some inspiration..... Enjoy! 

photo | Burda

  

  photos | pinterest 

Gotta go, the timer is going.  My cheesecake is ready. Have an amazing day!  

Soulier Design Studio specializes in Sustainability, Eco Friendly Design, Products and Lifestyle http://www.soulierdesignstudio.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We would really love to hear from you!!