29.9.13

DREAMING OF SAILING | SLO MO SUNDAYS SERIES | SEPT 29

Frenchman's Bay Yacht club sits at the bottom of our street and is home to so many gorgeous sailboats. While strolling along the beach, we always stop to gaze at all the lovely sail boats out on the blue, glistening lake.  It is just so picturesque. I have never sailed but have always wanted to. 

Sailing seems so dreamy to me and always reminds me of a song recorded in the 80's by Christopher Cross that I used to love to listen to over and over.....

"Well, it's not far down to paradise, at least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away and find tranquility
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see.
Believe me.
It's not far to never-never land, no reason to pretend
And if the wind is right you can find the joy of innocence again
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see.
Believe me.

 [Chorus]

 Sailing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon I will be free

Fantasy, it gets the best of me
When I'm sailing
All caught up in the reverie, every word is a symphony
Won't you believe me?

[Chorus]

Well it's not far back to sanity, at least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away and find serenity
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see.
Believe me.

 Close your eyes and join me on this SLO-MO Sunday while we dream of SAILING.


 
 photo - Anne Street Studio  




   
photos courtesy of the Lungarno Hotels Florence Italy 

Link to the song SAILING by Christopher Cross. Youtube.

Enjoy your Dreamy Sunday!

Soulier Design Studio specializes in Sustainability and Eco Friendly Design and Products.  http://www.soulierdesignstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We would really love to hear from you!!