28.10.13

S'MOREOS - S'MORES WITH A TWIST | IT'S A NEW DAY | Oct 28

It's Halloween Week!

Are you looking for some interesting treats to make?

This post is for all you S'MORE lovers out there.
These are called S'MOREOS.  S'Mores with a twist! They are made with Oreos instead of graham crackers. 
I don't even want to know how many millions of calories are in one bar!
Can you believe that I actually have never, ever had a s'more and am probably the only one left on the face of the earth that hasn't indulged in this ooey, gooey, dessert.  

Truthfully, this treat is not my kind of thing. I am more of a cheesecake kind of gal. Based on the ingredients, it would be far too sweet for me plus I do not eat peanut butter. I prefer my homemade almond butter which you could actually switch out for the peanut butter for sure.

My husband has an insane sweet tooth and has been asking me to make these for him for a while now.  It's the kind of thing you make when you are expecting a bunch of guests over so that these treats are all devoured leaving no leftovers hanging around the kitchen.

As long as this is only a once in a blue moon dessert it is fine.
Enjoy! 




I wasn't kidding was I ? At least a 1,000,000 calories.  Look out hips!!


 photos and recipe | Top with Cinnamon

Stay tuned... this week I will be posting the healthier, more nutritious alternatives to these decadent favourites.
 Soulier Design Studio specializes in Sustainability, Eco Friendly Design, Products and Lifestyle http://www.soulierdesignstudio.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. We would really love to hear from you!!